Money Saving tip #8

Money Saving tip #8 Get Organized
For anyone who knows me, you are probably loling right now since you know I'm the most disorganized person in the universe. But trust me, you have to keep your coupons organized. There is nothing worse than knowing you have the perfect coupon to match to the perfect sale and your coupon is MIA, or getting to the register only to find out your coupon has expired.
You need to have lots of coupons to get the best deals. Get a binder (they are on sale 75% off at Riteaid until Saturday), get some baseball card inserts, and make a layout that best suits your couponing needs. My binder starts with a table of contents, I have a title page and number for each section of my binder. I have sections for each type of coupon (produce, bread, PB&J, condiments, prepared sides, breakfast, refrigerated, yogurt, frozen, etc) I suggest sorting your sections in order of you favorite store's layout. There are sites that sell premade coupon binders, but they are so easy to make yourself.

Comments