Organic Cleaning

So, my New Years resolution this year to live as organically as possible. I'm learning about all of the toxic chemicals and additives to my food and cleaing products and it's really scary what my family is exposed to. There are no regulatory agencies for the cleaning products we bring in to our house. I have had a lot of family members and friends diagnosed with cancer in 2013 and I'm convinced it has everything to do with what we are puting into our bodies and the toxic chemicals we're exposed to everyday.

I am going to start using organic cleaners instead of bleach. In the past I used Legacy of Clean products and I absolutely loved them. I couldn't tell you why I stopped. They make everything including Laundry detergent, dish soap, multi purpose cleaner, window cleaners, and spot treatments. Legacy of Clean products are made with all naturally derived ingredients, and they work better than the toxic stuff we can buy anywhere.

So if you're looking for a natural, safe way to keep your home clean, I highly recommend Legacy of Clean

To a cleaner, healthier New Year!

Comments